I’ve really excited to have been invited to attend the opening event of the Ideal Home at Christmas Show in Manchester in a months time.
I love the Ideal Home Shows, whether it’s for shopping, ideas and inspiration or perhaps just for a great day out there’s certainly something for everyone! This year’s show will be held at Event City, opposite the Trafford Centre in Manchester and promises to be a fantastic few days. The event opens on the 14th November and runs until the close of the 16th (Friday to Sunday). It’s the UK’s biggest Christmas event and so I’m expecting a huge, festive treat! (As well as some celebrity spotting!)
It’s the event’s first Christmas show in Manchester and it’s due to the success of the Spring show that it’s been decided to bring Manchester a bigger and festive twist! The event is of course a replica of the multi-award winning London show, Ideal Home Show at Christmas, sponsored by Gocompare.com.
So what’s actually AT the show I hear you cry! Well, it’s going to be featuring an impressive three hundred exciting exhibitors, across seven sections including: Interiors & Home Accessories, Food & Drink sponsored by Regina, Home Improvements & Outdoor Living sponsored by Hydropool, Fashion & Beauty, Technology & Gadgets, Gifts and Christmas Decorations; the winter wonderland will provide everything you could possibly need for the run up to the yuletide season!
The show will also see a host of famous faces grace the first ever extravaganza to offer the ultimate gift of tips and advice, including celebrity chef Gino D’Acampo, English actress and celebrity chef Lisa Faulkner, interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and well-known TV personality, wine expert, columnist and author Olly Smith.
There are also lots of highlights to look out for
• The Christmas Theatre sponsored by Gocompare.com – This festive theatre will host talks and workshops from a range of experts to advise on how to create the perfect homemade Christmas. The hourly sessions will focus on making Christmas cards, festive wreaths, decorations, table settings and much more!
• The Christmas Champagne Bar sponsored by Hydropool – Treat yourself to a glass of bubbly and relax after all that shopping!
• The Christmas Food & Drink Theatre sponsored by Regina – The Food & Drink Theatre will feature top celebrity chefs including Gino D’Acampo giving you handy hints and tips for your Christmas culinary creation. With live cook along demonstrations, foodies are able to learn from the experts in how to cook up a storm in the kitchen this Christmas.
• The Gregg Wallace Christmas Restaurant – Hosted by friend of the show Gregg Wallace, the restaurant will provide a traditional Christmas lunch with a twist.
• The Christmas Bandstand – The bandstand will be filled with a host of talent who will perform a range of musical styles and genres throughout the show. From gospel and children’s choirs, to bands and solo artists, they are guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit.
• The Christmas Room Sets in association with the Trafford Centre – Working with top brands from the iconic Trafford centre, these 8 room sets will fill you with ideas for your own home.
Plus, with over 300 top brands and exhibitors offering innovative products that you won’t find on the high street, it’s the ultimate destination for all of your Christmas shopping!
The doors open to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas EventCity, Manchester Friday 14th November at 10am. To book tickets visit www.idealhomeshowmanchester.com or call 0844 209 7366.
For Group bookings call: 0844 412 4650
Prices for the show are as follows:
£12.00 (advance) and £15.00 (on the door)
£11.00 (advance) and £14.00 (on the door)
Children (Under 16) free!
So where is it all happening?
The venue is EventCity, Urmston, Manchester M41 7TB
10am – 6pm on all three days!
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
However if you’d like to attend the show and would like to enter my competition to win a pair of tickets (for a day of your choice) then to enter comment on this post saying why you’d like to attend the Ideal Home Christmas Show 2014. Yes, it’s that simple! Competition ends at midnight on the 30th October 2014.
A winner will be chosen at random (using randomiser) and they will be notified by email within 24 hours of the competition ending.
Terms and Conditions
* Competition open to all those aged 18 or over
* The tickets can be redeemed on any day of the show – 14-16 November 2014
* There is no cash alternative and tickets cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances
* The Ideal Home Show has the right to refuse entry
* Travel to the event and accommodation is at the entrant’s expense